Carrot Top Cottage
Entire house | Harpers Ferry historic district
This private Colonial Estate sits on 13+ acres in surrounded by the spectacular scenery, fascinating scenery, and exhilerating adventure that makes Harper's Ferry a world-class destination.
Enjoy the history and natural beauty of Harpers Ferry from your own well-appointed private cottage with all the comforts of home. Play in the spacious backyard, relax around the firepit, or read a book on the wrap-around porch that looks out over the grounds of the National Park headquarters.
- Full kitchen
- Full bath with heated floor
- 4K TV with streaming apps on Roku
- King bed
- Double bed
- Patio and firepit
- RSelf check-in with digital smartlock
- RCoffee maker
- RPots, pans, utensils, and spices
- R4K TV with Roku and streaming apps
- RFast wireless internet
- RLinens, towels, soap and shampoo
- RHair dryer
- ROff-street parking
- RPatio and firepit
- RWasher and dryer
You'll be walking distance to:
• Lower Harpers Ferry gift shops, outfitters, and more.
• Jefferson Rock
• Train station
• Appalachian Trail and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
• C&O Canal towpath
It's also just a short drive to:
• Antietam National Battlefield
• River rafting and kayaking
• Charles Town Races
Things you should know
• Pets are not allowed
• No parties or events
• Smoking is prohibited
• Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm
• Check in anytime after 3pm
• Check out by 11am unless prior arrangements have been made
A refundable deposit of $150 is held and may be used to cover any damage to the property.
There is a motion-sensing security camera outside the front door. There are no surveillance cameras inside the Cottage.