Harpers Ferry Guest House
Top o’ the Hill Apartment
Private room | Harpers Ferry historic district
This spacious apartment at Harpers Ferry Guest House is ideally located just a short walk from Harpers Ferry National Park and right across the street from the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and visitor center.
You’ll love the huge bedroom with king-size bed and large TV. The living room features a leather sofa and TV as well as a full-size Murphy bed that can be pulled down for extra sleeping space.
With a separate, private entrance on the ground level, the apartment offers the ultimate privacy and freedom to come and go as you please.
Features of Top o’ the Hill Apartment:
- Large private bedroom with king-size bed
- Comfortable full-size Murphy bed
- Living room with 4K Roku TV
- Kitchenette with eating area
- Large full bath with walk-in shower
- RSelf check-in with digital smartlock
- RFull-size refrigerator/freezer
- RCoffee maker
- RFast wireless internet
- RLinens, towels, soap and shampoo
- RHair dryer
- R4K TV in living room and bedroom
You'll be walking distance to:
• Lower Harpers Ferry gift shops, outfitters, and more.
• Jefferson Rock
• Train station
• Appalachian Trail and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
• C&O Canal towpath
It's also just a short drive to:
• Antietam National Battlefield
• River rafting and kayaking
• Charles Town Races
Things you should know
• The Guest House is not suitable for children under 10 years old
• Pets are not allowed
• No parties or events
• Smoking is prohibited
• Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm
• Check in anytime after 3pm
• Check out by 11am unless prior arrangements have been made
A refundable deposit of $150 is held and may be used to cover any damage to the property.
There is a motion-sensing security camera outside the guest entrance. There are no surveillance cameras inside the Guest House