Entire house | Harpers Ferry
This private Colonial Estate sits on 13+ acres in surrounded by the spectacular scenery, fascinating scenery, and exhilerating adventure that makes Harper's Ferry a world-class destination.
You’ll be within cannon range of Civil War battlefields and Harpers Ferry National Historical Park. River rafting, ziplining, hiking and biking trails, are all within five minutes. Drive a few more minutes and you’ll find yourself in the heart of Virginia wine country.
Or just stay put and enjoy the company of family or friends in the heated indoor pool, stone firepit, BBQ grill with picnic area, hiking trails, wild berries, fruit trees, wild deer, winter sled riding and more.
- Full kitchen
- Full bath with heated floor
- 4K TV with streaming apps on Roku
- King bed
- Double bed
- Patio and firepit
- RSelf check-in with digital smartlock
- RCoffee maker
- RPots, pans, utensils, and spices
- R4K TV with Roku and streaming apps
- RFast wireless internet
- RLinens, towels, soap and shampoo
- RHair dryer
- ROff-street parking
- RPatio and firepit
- RWasher and dryer
You'll be walking distance to:
• Lower Harpers Ferry gift shops, outfitters, and more.
• Jefferson Rock
• Train station
• Appalachian Trail and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
• C&O Canal towpath
It's also just a short drive to:
• Antietam National Battlefield
• River rafting and kayaking
• Charles Town Races
Things you should know
• Pets are not allowed
• No parties or events
• Smoking is prohibited
• Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm
• Check in anytime after 3pm
• Check out by 11am unless prior arrangements have been made
A refundable deposit of $150 is held and may be used to cover any damage to the property.
There is a motion-sensing security camera outside the front door. There are no surveillance cameras inside the Cottage.