Harpers Ferry Guest House
The Goldfinch Suite
Private room | Harpers Ferry historic district
Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of Harpers Ferry while enjoying luxurious, modern, comfort and privacy.
Harpers Ferry Guest House is ideally located just a short walk from Harpers Ferry National Park and right across the street from the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and visitor center.
The separate guest entrance, accessed with your own personal key code, allows you to come and go as you please.
- Full ensuite bathroom
- Comfy queen-size bed
- Small kitchen nook
- Sitting area and café table
- Patio with fire pit
- Off-street parking
- RSelf check-in with digital smartlock
- RMini-fridge/freezer in room
- RKeurig coffee maker in room
- RFast wireless internet
- RLinens, towels, soap and shampoo
- RHair dryer
- R4K TV with streaming apps on Roku
You'll be walking distance to:
• Lower Harpers Ferry gift shops, outfitters, and more.
• Jefferson Rock
• Train station
• Appalachian Trail and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
• C&O Canal towpath
It's also just a short drive to:
• Antietam National Battlefield
• River rafting and kayaking
• Charles Town Races
Things you should know
• The Guest House is not suitable for children under 10 years old
• Pets are not allowed
• No parties or events
• Smoking is prohibited
• Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm
• Check in anytime after 3pm
• Check out by 11am unless prior arrangements have been made
A refundable deposit of $150 is held and may be used to cover any damage to the property.
There is a motion-sensing security camera outside the guest entrance. There are no surveillance cameras inside the Guest House